Through Jade's Eyes

This blog is about the fictional character, Jade del Cameron (www.suzannearruda.com), and the historical time period in which she lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: www.suzannearruda.com, United States

I'm the author of the Jade del Cameron historical mystery series set in 1920's Africa. Lots of action, intrigue, mystery and a dash of romance. Follow me at www.twitter.com/SuzanneArruda *The audio link (view complete profile) is an interview by Baron Ron Herron (9/17/2009, Santa Barbara {CA} News-Press Radio, KZSB, AM 1290

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nominated for best author blog 2010

Today's blog, Lions, Leopards, and Potholes-- Oh My! has been posted in a separate posting which you can find in the list to the left of this extra blog. But I have a special request. I have you been nominated, or rather, this blog has been nominated for an author's blog award. But to win I need lots more nominations, so I need your help.

The blogs with the most nominations will reach the shortlists (to be announced on 5th April) and the overall winners will be selected from these by popular vote. With nominations open until the 2nd April, there's still time to give this blog the best chance of making it onto the shortlist...

And that's where you come in. If you've enjoyed this blog, then please go to this link below

http://bit.ly/90EVk1

If this does not show is a hotlink, then you may have to copy and paste it to go to it.

there you can add your nomination. That means you need to include the link to my blog and that link is here below:

http://suzannearruda.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much, and I appreciate everyone's help.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home